Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Geoff


Geoff at 6 months

He has always loved the great outdoors

His jeep that he had through High School

7th grade Halloween
Geoff and Scott have always been close. Our family joke is that Geoff is my favorite (How could a mom have a favorite?) So I play a long and say, "yes he is my favorite." My favorite son. Geoff is a wonderful blessing in my life. I am so grateful to be his mother. He has taught me so many lessons, that no one else could have taught me. I have a special place in my heart for Geoff. He has a great way with people. He is liked by many. He is a good leader and knows what he wants and is going to go for it. He is a very hard worker and knows how to work hard and play hard. He will do great things in this life. He will bless the life's of many. As he has blessed the life's of his family. Geoff I love you so much. Happy 20th!!!

3 comments:

Anita said...

That's so sweet. Our daughter Tiffany just turned 25. I am wondering where the years have gone. Love and cherish my family too, they are so awesome.

brittany said...

happy birthday geoff!

Cheryl said...

Geoff is such a handsome young man and was such an adorable baby! He is very blessed to have a beautiful mom like you! I hope he had a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday, Geoff!!