Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sisters just wanna have fun!

Beautiful Seattle
We are so cute.
Lunch at the space needle.
We had a 1:30 reservation for lunch at the Space needle. Yes, the entire restaurant moves 360 degrees allowing you to take in each course of the city as you take in each delicious course of your meal. Our meal was excellent. Debbie and I had baked chicken and Judy had a ($30.00) hamburger.(For lunch you have to spend at least $25.00 to be able to go there.) After lunch we went to the gift shop and modeled the sunglasses.
Just out shopping. What do you think?
We went to see the troll under the bridge off of Aurora Street in Seattle. The Fremont troll has been lurking under the north end of the Aurora bridge since 1990. He was sculpted by four Seattle area artists. The shaggy haired troll glares southward with his shiny metal eye -- a hubcap? In his left hand, he crushes an old style Volkswagen beetle (which originally contained a time capsule of Elvis memorabilia; removed after the car was vandalized and the California license plate was stolen). There are plenty of places to pose, and interaction with the troll is encouraged so this is what we did. It is so fun to do pictures with my sisters.

4 comments:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

I really did laugh when I saw these pictures! I have the cutest aunts and mom-in-law ever!

Cheryl said...

Love your sisters pictures! Those glasses are great! It made me laugh. I loved the picture of the troll. I never realized there was a troll under a bridge in Seattle! What a fun picture for halloween!! Happy Halloween!

Anita said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. I didn't know about the troll under the bridge either, cool.

brittany said...

It looks and sounds like your trip was so fun! I love seeing the pictures of you and your sisters with fun hats and sunglasses on. Seattle would be a fun place to live!