Monday, October 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLIE "14"

Six months

Kindergarten


My three beautiful daughters
My beautiful baby is now 14! Wow what a great blessing Rylie is to our family. She has always been the peace maker in our family. She is so kind, outgoing and friendly to everyone. She loves to swim, dance, ride 4 wheeler, ski, go to our cabin and hang out with her friends. She is a good friend to me. She is a great babysitter and everyone loves her. She is always thinking of others. We all love her dearly!

3 comments:

The Ashtons said...

Happy Birthday, Rylie! You are such a fun, cute friend for Kim. I hope you have a great day!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday, Rylie! I love your cute baby picture and the halloween picture of you as Dorothy! I hope you had a great birthday. You are so beautiful and sweet!

Krista said...

Hey Barb! On the top of my list of things to do is write you a thank you card. You know how crazy moving is so in case I don't get to it I thought I could at least say it here!

Thank you so much for taking Trey and helping me so much so that I could get packed. I think you were called at the perfect, right time to be my visiting teacher. It was definitely inspired. Trey still talks about going to your house. "Remember Barb?" is what he will say. I can't even tell you what a relief it was for me to have your help. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am so glad that we have our blogs to keep in touch! Your family is so beautiful!