Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Geoff got his wisdom teeth out.

He loves getting his picture taken.

Geoff got his wisdom teeth out yesterday. Dr Crawford from our old ward did a great job. Geoff was so cute. When he was done and still a little under, he was saying the cutest things to me. He was holding my hand and telling me how much he loves me and what a good mom I am. He said " I am such a great example to him as the kind of woman he wants to marry." Sweet huh. Then he woke up. I sure he doesn't remember. Oh well I do.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

That's great! Maybe we should sedate our kids all the time and get the "truth" out of them. Then say, "I knew you liked me :)"

I love Dr. Crawford. He will be doing some surgery on Talbie in a couple of weeks too. She needs a tooth pulled down.

The Finlinsons said...

HAHAHA! That's awesome. I'm sure he was THRILLED that you took advantage of when he was tied down to the chair and drugged up that you took his picture and stuck it on your blog! I love it! And now you know how much he really loves you! Nothing like getting a little woozy to let out your true feelings!

Krista said...

Oh that is so funny and so cute! When my husband got his out he was hitting on the nurse when he woke up (we weren't married yet!!)

bulkleybunch said...

i'm with kellie! i need some love and affirmation right about now! how cute that your little boy wants to marry someone like you! who wouldn't?! love you!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

OH my gosh that is so funny!