Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girls Night

Here is our group.
Judy's daughters-in-laws Courtany and Kathi
Lindsey shaking her booty

We had a girls night on Saturday night. Judy and her girls, Sarah, Jessie, my niece Camie and I. We missed Stacy she was sick. We eat dinner then play some games. Here are just a few things that were said that night. Thanks to Kathi Judy's daughter-in-law for taking notes. I haven't laugh so hard in a long time. Thanks to everyone for the great time. See you my house April 4th! I can't wait. I love you all so much!!

I hope she told him he didn't have any balls!"
"My mom's bum is voluptuous."
"Who would want to name their kid DIESEL???" "Um, me?"
"I had brain therapy."
"Oh, I plan on having orgasmic labors."
"Hey, pregnant lady."
"I love to cuddle with people. But not my husband. But their feet have to be clean."
"Friends that are women just suck the life out of you."
"All pets should be named Fluffy, Spot, or Rover."
"I hate you more than Cami!"
"So, my mom tells us that we're going to Nauvoo. With Aunt Opal pooping in a bucket in the back of the car."
"I don't have gypsy blood."
"When the Parade of Homes was in our neighborhood, my mom would run out and convince people to come see our house."
"It's a 'cabin.' It's the 'Elder Family Lodge'."
"It doesn't matter. I'm not the jealous type."
"She's just friendly and she's hot. She's 50 and she's hot."
"I jiggle my dad's belly. He has no bum."
"Did you take your nerd pills today?"
"Lindsey, have you had your butt kicked today?"
"My dad wants us to move in the polygamist house. So, I guess we'd be the new polygamist family."
"You are cool. Like Debbie."
"He was so Russell-like."
"And then, 25 years later, she starts lashing out against cheese pizza."
"I'm going to force my kids to have fun my way."
"I love my feet. They're sexy, actually."
"As a matter of fact, I am! I'm amazing. I have beautiful wrists. If you like my wrists, you should see my feet."
"One of the things I like about myself is that I'm humble." "I'm humble! I left it out!"
"I taught him in my shake-it class."
"Was he living off government cheese in a van down by the river?"
"Whatever! She said 'balls' first!"
"I like my firm foundation. My bottom's not firm."
"I like that I'm my mom's favorite."
"Your wedding. That was such a sad day."
"Let's close with a prayer."

4 comments:

Brianna Merrill said...

Looks like so much fun, I wish I could have been there! It's so wonderul to get to sit around and just laugh with family, we miss everyone up there, give them our love.

bulkleybunch said...

holy cow!!!! lots of topics covered at that gno!!! such funny things said! very random and very funny! girls are the best!

Bobs said...

I wish I could have come! Sounds like you all had a great time!

Anita said...

I love girl nights or days, always so much fun. Looks like you guys had a great time...