Saturday, February 28, 2009

Merrill sibling reunion. Debbie's and Mark's House boat in Arizona

My handsome Dad
Sisters are the best! Judy Debbie and I
My best friend! He is so good to me.
Sister in law Carolyn, Judy, Debbie, Me and Sister in law Barb.
My family missing my mother.
February13th and 14th we went to Arizona to get together with my brothers and sisters and our spouses for a short reunion. Debbie and Mark have a house boat on Roosevelt Lake. We had a blast! We eat good food and played some fun games. We talked about old times and what a great childhood we had. We laughed and we cried. We are a very close family and love each other and very supporting of each other. We have had some scary times with my bother Sam and his health. We feel so blessed to have him. His wife Carolyn is a blessing to us and Sam. We are fasting for Sam this week-end. Hang in there Sam you are a fighter. I love my brothers and Sisters so much. They are strong in the faith. Families are the best! Lets do this again soon.