Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Blind Side Movie

Tonight Scott, Jessie, Jason and I went to the move Blind Side. We all loved it. I really recommend this movie. We all loved it.
The Blind Side Movie Overview: "A homeless black teenager, Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) has drifted in and out of the school system for years. Then Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) and her husband, Sean (Tim McGraw), take him in, transforming Michael's life and theirs. With help from his new-found family, tutors and coaches, he realizes his potential as a student and football playe"

3 comments:

Anita said...

I can't wait to see it. I have anxiously waiting for it to get to the theater.

Trent and Lindsey said...

Trent and I saw it also. We both loved it and I cannot wait to buy it. this was a very touching movie.
See ya, love ya, bye.
Lindsey

Unknown said...

We were in New Hampshire visiting family and on Thanksgiving day we went and saw this gem of a movie, I highly recommend it!