Friday, November 13, 2009

Twilight Halloween Party a Wedding Reception for Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen


Yummy food
Good Friends
Me and the love of my life.
Jessie and Barb. I am wearing amber contacts.
Kirk and Jackie Williamson
She is the master mind behind this GREAT party.

Rob and Gloria Smith

Priscilla and Frank Davis
Cascade 4th ward Bishopric
Jeff and Susan Gull


Sherrie and Carl Johnson

My friend Jackie Williamson plan this party and we did it at my house. We had so much fun. We enjoyed good food and visiting with our friends from our old ward. These people mean a lot to Scott and I. We were in their ward for 22 years. What a blessing friendship is.

3 comments:

Anita said...

What a great idea, looks like you guys had tons of fun. Wish I had thought of it, oh well, maybe next year.

Heather said...

What a cute idea! Looks like fun.

The Ashtons said...

That looks like you had a blast and it was fun to see some familiar faces that I haven't seen for a really long time.