Thursday, November 5, 2009

More pictures for my Nauvoo trip.

Dad and Lila on the temple steps.
You won't understand this picture. But this is tradition.


In the Willard Richard home.
The Rendezous in Old Nauvoo.
I love my sisters!!
Zac, Dad and Kyle
We stayed it the Willard Richards home.
He was a secretary to the Prophet Joseph.
Wonderful bed and breakfast.
Judy and her son Kyle.
I have a picture just like this of Geoff and Rylie .
Taken on the steps of Brigham Young's home.


My cute Nephew who looks like Brother Brigham.
This is the room that the RS was organized.
In the Joseph Smith red brick store.
Kyle and Judy
Me and my sisters one a wagon ride through Nauvoo.

This is in the cellar of the Willard Richards home. The stones on the wall are from the original Nauvoo Temple. We had a wonderful time. I love church history and I love my family and I love the temple. We spent over half the day in the Nauvoo temple. My dad's wife Lila had her family names. We were able to do the work for her parent's and other family members. This was wonderful for Lila to be sealed to her parents. The blessings of the temple are wonderful. I am know that this is the Lords work and I am greatful to be a part of it.

1 comment:

The Finlinsons said...

Oh, I LOVE Nauvoo. I live so close...and yet I'm still so far away.