Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Cabin a family tradition.

Granny teaching Rylie the right way to blow out a candle.


My girls putting up the nativity.



We go to our cabin for Thanksgiving. We love this tradition. We enjoy good food, playing games, watch good movies, Scott take the kids to go shooting guns and if there is enough snow we go play in it. We enjoy giving thanks to our Father in Heaven for all the many blessings that we enjoy. Here are the top 11 things I am thankful for.
11. Family traditions.
10. A cabin to get away from the world and just enjoy family time.
9. Games to play.
8. Good health.
7. Good friends who I can always count on.
6. Good children and the great lessons I have and am still learning from them.
5. My parents and bothers and SISTERS for their good example to me and their love and friendship.
4. Temples
3. Book of Mormon.
2. My husband that is a man of integrity, kindness and my very best friend.
1. The gospel of Jesus Christ.
Tell me what your thankful for.

2 comments:

* said...

Those are some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen. The colors are so rich and warm.
Even though my faith in Jesus comes from a different church, I still enjoy browsing through blogs of all Christian faiths.

Sitting on the fence... said...

Your family blog is such an inspiration. It warms my heart to find a family so connected to the Lord and who "walk the talk." Thank you.