Thursday, January 7, 2016

Celebrating 3 year anniversary of working out at Karve


 My friend Nicole and I made the 500 club the same day!
 Some of my Karve family!

I workout for: Confidence, Strength, The feeling after a workout, The feeling of accomplishment, Health, Happiness, and Stress relief! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE KARVE! I am spiritually stronger, physically stronger and emotionally stronger! This is the best I have ever felt! Glad I found Karve! I love the workout and my Karve friends!

Sometimes you just need a good workout, a good laugh and a good friend! Kellie your class is always challenging! I love you and our many years of friendship. 



Shout out to the BEST workout EVER!!  Karve 500 club not bad for an old lady! Karve is intense with little to no impact on your joints! It burns fat and the best part is it carves out long lean muscles!! (Scott loves what it has done for my body) 😜 Take responsibility for your own physical well-being. Your soul consists of your body and spirit (see D&C 88:15). Feeding the spirit while neglecting the body, which is a temple, usually leads to spiritual dissonance and lowered self-esteem. If you are out of shape, if you are uncomfortable in your own body and can do something about it, then do it! Elder Russell M. Nelson has taught that we should “regard our body as a temple of our very own” and that we should “control our diet and exercise for physical fitness” (“We Are Children of God,” Ensign, Nov. 1998, 87; Liahona, Jan. 1999, 103). #ilovekarve #barrestrong#barre #bestworkout #elderfamilyevents



No comments: