Sunday, January 3, 2016

Playing in the snow at the Cabin and God's beautiful world














The snow this year at the cabin was unreal!! The best sledding snow we had in a while. It was fast and so much fun. We spent a lot of time outside. I would say sometime the littles were unsure but for the most part they loved it. Carlie is the best aunt. She played in the snow a lot with them. It was definitely one of our best Christmas weeks at the Cabin. Photos by Jessie. (she is the best) My Father in Haven is real and he has blessed me with the perfect family for me. I have learned and continual to learn so much from these amazing people in my family. I truly have blessed with a good man by my side. Scott is hard working, kind, forgiving, patient and loves God more then me and that's so important to me. Each one of my children have taught me lessons that I will treasure forever! They too are kind, forgiving, patient and full of love and so fun to be with. I could not be happier with my daughter in-law (everyone knows she is perfect!) and my sons in-laws they are everything I dreamed of for my daughters and could not be more happy with the in-laws.

No comments: