Saturday, January 30, 2016

Cobo Sailing


Jackie
All the couples and me



Jackie and Kirk
Annette 


James and Rachel

Rachel

While in Cabo we went on a private Premium Sailing Cruses. We really enjoyed the Sunset cruise, Whale watching, great music, and delicious food. We had chips and salsa they also served sushi. Jackie took out the fish and had me try it. SICK! Everyone enjoyed that but Rachel and I. We also had Bread cheeses and lunch meat. The best part was watching the whales jump out of the water. I learned something new. The tale of the whale is called a Fluke. So we went shopping and bought Whale Flukes. Here is a picture of Annette's. I really enjoyed the Sailing Cruses. We were a pretty mild group because we don't drink. The captain was grateful most people he takes out are drinkers  and  it a little more crazy for him. 

No comments: