Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blessings of the Temple

Tonight in our Adult Session for our Stake Conference I have been asked to speak on how the temple has blessed my life. I love the temple and feel so blessed to have temple blessing in my life. The blessing are so many. Elder David B. Haight "Now, by virtue of the sacred priesthood in me vested … I promise you that, with increased attendance in the temples of our God, you shall receive increased personal revelation to bless your lives as you bless those who have died.” (Ensign, May 1987, p. 85.)

So many great blessing! My life has truly be blessed by temple attendance I just hope I can express my self. SCARY! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Good Luck! You will be wonderful. This is great for me because I teach RS the first Sunday in May and my topic is "Blessings of the Temple". I choose that topic last month because we are trying to use our ward goals as our topics this year for our Presidency Messages. Now you can help me :)

Amy Cottle said...

Barb, I'm sure you did a great job! I've not commented before but want you to know how much I love your blog - it is so encouraging and uplifting. I missed it while your computer was down. You're a great woman!

andrea said...

It's too late to wish you luck now, but I'm sure it went well! You were a great choice for a speaker. :)