Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Judy

Judy and me.
Russell, Judy and Scott.
Judy and Russell
Sisters are the best. I have been blessed with the best sisters in the world. Judy is sweet, talented, faithful, hard working, and patient. She has taught me a lot. We are only 20 months about. Growing up she was my play mate. We moved a lot growing up and she was always there for me. Now we live so close and we talk everyday. We go on sister's trip each year and they are the best. We have so much fun. I love you so much and thanks for all you do for me. You are truly a great blessing in my life.

Sisters

God made us sisters, our hearts made us friends.
Love keeps us bonded thru thick and thru thin.

Being family gives permanent ties,
For which I am grateful to be in your life.

Though our paths may lead down separate roads,
God gave us each other to help with the load.

God had a great plan, As He always does.
Growing together was the best for us.

I can't imagine my life with out you.
Sisters are for keeps and forever true.

By Joyce C Lock

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I agree sisters are the best. Tell Judy Happy Birthday from me. I'm glad you are close and have so much fun together!

bulkleybunch said...

nothing like a built in best friend! sisters are the way to go! :)

The Finlinsons said...

Oh, I have 4 sisters and I love them all. They really are the best.