Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She doesn't even miss us!

The Princess cruise ship.

Lucky Carlie got to go on a cruise this week with her BFF Melanie Myler. How lucky is she? Melanie's family invited Carlie to go on a cruise with them. I believe they went to the Virgin Island. We get to stay home while she is having the time of her life. We miss you Carlie.
We miss her smile.
We miss her laughter.
We miss her story telling.
We miss her friends.
We miss her messes.
We miss her craziness.
We miss car pooling her everywhere.
We miss her friendship.
We miss her grumpy in the morning.
We miss her silliness.
Rylie says she miss her funnest.
We just plain miss her!!

2 comments:

Tawni said...

That was cute! Lucky girl!
I can't wait for July, I will be on a cruise myself!

Jessie Evans said...

I miss Carlie!