Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jessie Alexis Photography at the Thanksgiving Point Wedding EXPO!

Geoff came to help Jessie in her booth
Jason helping in the booth
How cute is this booth
Getting help from Carlie and Rylie putting up the banner
How cute it Jessie. I am so proud of her. She is really working hard to get her business going. She does an amazing job as a photographer. Check out her web site HERE.
Jessie did a great job at putting her booth together and I enjoy working in her booth with her. Good luck Jessie. I am a proud Mom. It's great that her brother and sisters also help out. That is what family is for.

2 comments:

Annegirl said...

Jess, cute booth! I so wanted to come check it out this weekend; I hope everything went well!

Also, Barb your fam picture at the top of your blog is way cute!

The Ashtons said...

Way to go, Jessie!