Sunday, March 29, 2009

General Young Women Meeting


Went to the Young Women Meeting in the conference center in SLC. Carlie, Rylie and I went with the Young Women in our ward. What a great meeting! I loved all the talks on Virtue. I am so glad that they added this as another value for Personal Progress. What a blessing to be in the same room as the Prophet of the Lord. President Monson's talk was my favorite. His talk was on courage. Courage to do what is right. He asked us to have the courage to not judge others. He said "If you judge people, you leave no time to love them." "True love can alter human lives, and change human nature. " "Stand firm for the truth and righteousness." We must have courage!

1 comment:

The Ashtons said...

Wasn't that an awesome meeting! It made me want to be waayyyy better.