Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Disneyland was a BLAST!

When we got home Mel was putting this up for Carlie.
Splash Mountain
We were blessed to have Stacy come with us.
Scott and Carlie love this ride.

It's a Small World After All

The new Toy Story ride in California Adventure

My children and Stacy who I love so much.
Giving Granny a hug good bye



We had a party for Carlie and me in Granny's room
Tower of Terror minus Carlie and Scott
The birthday girls

Waiting to get on Pirates

Granny came with her friend Frank.

What more can I say. Good food, good weather, good crowds, (spring break for Southern California) good rides, good company, good time had by all. We are so blessed to be together as a family. I love you family!!!

6 comments:

The Ashtons said...

I just love Disneyland. Seeing happy families like yours makes me feel happy myself!

Courtney and Hyrum said...

You forgot to mention to me that it was your birthday!!

Nicolle said...

What a fun trip, it looks like you guys had a BLAST! Of course I will still come swimming this summer, Jill and I have already talked about it! Hopefully ill just put the babies inside and they will sleep so I can swim with Kennedy! Thanks for the invite your so sweet!

brittany said...

I love Disneyland! Someday I will get to go again...probably when Brandon is finished with school.

P.S. Happy Birthday to you and Carlie!

Stacey Crewse said...

I love all the fun Disneyland pictures! It was so great to see you at Disney!!! Happy birthday to you and Carlie!!!

Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a blast! I love to spend time with the family at Disneyland. The memories are great and what a fun place to be on your birthday!