Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good bye to my Geoff

Geoff, Stacy and Nick
Scott is really going to miss Geoff


We went to brick oven last night for dinner and to say good bye to Geoff. He left this morning to Long Island NY for summer sales. I cried. No one saw me I waited until this morning when ever one was gone. It's hard being a mother. You want whats best for your children and pray that they feel your love and support for them and they will know how much God loves them. Geoff is a hard worker and will do well this summer. He will be missed so much by his mother. I miss his hugs, his smile, him coming over for Sunday dinner, and how kind he is to me. I will be praying for you Geoff. Good luck see you in six months.

1 comment:

Brianna Merrill said...

Wow six months. But what an amazing expereince for Geoff, New York, that is so cool! However as a mother my sympathy goes out to you, that is a long time to go without one of your babies.