Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Carlie Frances Elder! Disneyland here we come!

Carlie is named after Scott's Aunt Carlie and my Mom.
Two great women.






Carlie is a real blessing in my life. I prayed and fasted for Carlie to come into our family. I wanted a baby so bad. We were trying to get pregnant for about four years. Finally! I remember when I found out that I was pregnant I went straight to the Lord and thanked him. With so much gratitude for this great blessing. Then I find out that I was due on my birthday April 6th. How cool is that. And yes she was born on her due date my birthday. The best birthday present ever!!!!
Ten great thing about Carlie.
1. She is a true friend one you can always count on.
2. She is very very determined and will get what she is working for.
3. She is so funny she makes everyone laugh.
4. She is good at what every she does. Hard worker.
5. She is very wise in who she chooses to hang with. (Meaning people with high standard).
6. She does well in school.
7. She loves going to the cabin and playing hard.
8. She is outgoing and kind to everyone.
9. She is very good to Rylie and they are good friends.
10. She is our Carlie Carlie and we are so blessed to have her in our family.

To celibate we are going to Disneyland!! We leave tomorrow with the whole family! Party!!!

6 comments:

Frank said...

Happy Birthday to two great ladies, Carlie and Barb.

Kellie said...

Yeah for Carlie! I love that old "Nutcracker" picture. Maddie and Carlie look so young :) Have a great time in Disneyland!!

Jessie Evans said...

I love Carlie!! Happy birthday dear, hope it's a fantastic day!

andrea said...

Happy Birthday Carlie, and Barbara! Have fun at Disneyland....woo-hoo, two of you get in free, how lucky is that?! :)

Ben and Amberly said...

Happy Birthday Carlie!! Sweet Sixteen! Have a great time at Disneyland!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday Barb and Carlie! I didn't realize Carlie was born on your birthday. I'm sure you will have fun at Disneyland. It sounds like a blast to be there with the whole family and get in free too!