Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend!





I love this song by Jason Mraz it is exactly how I feel about my relationship with Scott. I am glad we are growing old together.


Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ohhhohhhohhhohhohhohhhohh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

6 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

ewww, yucky mom.

Anita said...

I know what you mean, what a great song, I always turn it up in the car and sing along

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky, and I admire you both so much !

Unknown said...

i love this song too!

bulkleybunch said...

you guys make a darn cute couple! i love the old pics (not that you're old or anything!! :) ) i've never heard that song, great lyrics.

The Ashtons said...

That's a great song and Jessie's comment made me laugh out loud.