Thursday, February 11, 2016

Elders Love Disneyland Trip from September 2015

 We went to Disneyland as a family the week of September 7




 Ian and Mekk
 We ran into Rachel and some of her girls

 Clayton and Norah 

 Toy story Mania one of our favorites
 Norah at the Princess dinner
 Small world with the whole family!!
 My cute Clayton with the hat Granddaddy bought him
 Jessie and Jason's lobby of the Hotel  
Naples Pizzeria in Down Town Disney.

We stayed in a VRBO home near Disneyland. Jessie and Jason stayed in a Hotel. We had a great time. Our family has a love for Disney!! This trip was planned awhile ago. Carlie went in 2014 over the week of Labor day and the lines were not that long. So we thought it would be a good time to go as a family. Well I guess everyone else heard the something and  decided it would be a good week. So it was a little crowed. We still had a great time. This is what I put on Instagram-

Disneyland with my peeps!! It was hotter then @&$% but we survived  It was a blast!!



"Life with you makes perfect senses, you're my best friend!" Tim McGraw-My favorite people EVER! All thirteen of us!! A lot of laughing, smiles and chasing kids. I feel blessed!


No comments: