Friday, February 5, 2016

Jackie has been such an inspiration to me!



This is a tribute I posted on Jackie's Facebook. Her birthday is January 8th
Happy birthday to an amazing friend and lady. You spread joy everywhere you go! You are such and Inspiration to me! I have learned many great things from you. You inspire me to be better and learn new things. I love your blog and have made many yummy dishes for my family. My Christmas tree is stunning thanks to you. I have traveled and gone places I would have never gone to because of you!! I have laughed and cried with you and my testimony has been strengthen! You are kind and giving to so many people! You are a true disciple of Christ. Some say we look like sisters and I believe we are! Love you! Wishing you the best birthday and new year!
Jackie has a blog that I love!  http://www.purplechocolathome.com/

No comments: