Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Provo City Center Temple

Entitled to nothing, grateful for everything! Temples bless my family! I am grateful! 


A special tour of the brides room in the new Provo City Center Temple 
with the ladies I love in the YSA 4th ward. And my sister and my daughter Rylie. So beautiful! I love the house of The Lord.💜

Provo City Center Temple is such a blessing to our community. What a blessing to be able to go thorough with those you love. Geoff and Stacy live out of town and Carlie is working a lot or out of town. Each girl got a handkerchief with the temple embroidery on it.



Carlie graduated form Liahona Academy in the Prove Tabernacle. Which is now the Prove City Center Temple. I hope this is where Carlie chooses to be married. Carlie is amazing and deserves the very best!

No comments: