Monday, February 8, 2016

Day trip to the Cabin





Saturday Scott and I went to the cabin to check on things. We had a beautiful day in the mountains. Sun was shining and we all know how much I love the sun! We stopped at Costa Vida for take out. I love the small Mango Chicken salad with extra rice and Scott always gets and Vegetarian burrito on corn tortilla smothered. We ate lunch at the cabin and played a few rounds of Skip Bo. Two out of three and I think I won two. Here is what I posted on Instagram.
  

Real men know how to drive this thing! 1975 Snowcat. I adore him. He is cute! Beautiful day in the mountains.#elderfamilycabin I have been seeking to simplify and find order and gratitude in all areas of my life. Here's a thought worth sharing. " In offering GRATITUDE for our REAL lives we discover how to change them for the better. As we embrace simplicity, we learn LESS is truly MORE." This freedom encourages us to bring ORDER to our affairs and cultivate harmony in our inner world. Going at our OWN PACE, Learning to recognize our LIMITATIONS appreciating our PROGRESS , we weave the lessons into the fabric of our daily moments, until they become a part of us."-Sarah Ban Breathnach #happylife#elderfamilyevents #insperation#thanksscottforlovingme #perfectday#vintage

No comments: