Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Cabin.

My kids with some cousins, Lacy and Tyson
My kids with their Granny.
What would the cabin be with out a good game of Risk.
The clean up crew.
We had Thanksgiving at the cabin. Granny come from Calif. We had all the kids. We had so much fun. It is such a great get away from the world. We eat well, play games, and watch some good movies. I love Thanksgiving at the cabin. The weather in not that great because the ground is always wet, so we don't go out side because it is to muddy. So we have a lot of family time. Scott did take the kids on Thursday to shoot guns at the shooting range. They all had a great time. On Friday Lacy and Tyson came for a few days. We had a GREAT Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun time at the cabin! I remember when my boys loved to play Risk and they could play for hours. The table looks so pretty. I'm glad you had wonderful Thanksgiving!