Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another great weekend!


My cute husband!
Lydia
Rylie
Rylie, Lydia, McCall and Katelyn
Good morning
Night sledding
Bundling up to keep warm

We started the day Friday out with some skiing at Sundance. McCall, Lydia, Rylie and I. It was a beautiful day. Then we went up to the Cabin and we took Katelyn. Scott is such a great person to go up with a bunch of girls. Carlie had to cheer at the OHS Basketball game. So she stay with a friend for the weekend. Scott took the girls night sledding. Very fun but alittle intents. We have a sled hill that is about a 1/2 mile long. So fun and so fast!! The weather was perfect and the snow was great. We watched a few of the "LOVE COMES SOFTLY" series. I am so grateful to these girls for their goodness. "Your are who your friends are."Rylie has the best of friends.

4 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

your cabin looks beautiful! and i love the red beds! do you ever sled down the 1/2 mile slope? i would die! plus i would freeze (i'm a wimp) anyway, that's so great that you have a "second home" that you can spend so much family time together in. love ya!

Barb Elder said...

Do I ever sled down the 1/2 mile slope? YES I DO!!! I love it.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a very fun week-end. The snow is beautiful and Rylie is such a doll! I would love to see the "Love Comes Softly" movies. I have heard they are great!

bulkleybunch said...

even in rollers, you're a total babe!!! love ya! :)