Monday, January 26, 2009

For you Courtney


I was tagged by my WAY cute niece.


random-facts-about-me tag.

rules:

Post the rules on your blog
List 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. When I was 13 or 14 I won a hula hoop contest.

2. I am a CD junkie. I love to listen to CD in the car anything that is up lifting like Dr. John Lund, (he is my favorite), books on CD, and General Conference CD.

3. I love, love warm fuzzy socks. I even wear them in the summer.

4. I have been kissed by a Prophet of the Lord. President Spencer W. Kimball and hugged by Elder Joseph B. Worthlin

5. My kids say that I can say the longest prayer ever!

6.After dating my husband for only 2 weeks I asked him to Marry me and we were married 6 weeks later in the SLC temple.

I tag Jessie, Jill, Debbie, Kellie, Holly, Rachel, and anyone else who want to do it.

3 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

oh man!!!! nice info, i love the limbo AND the proposal one! you are so great and continue to be an amazing example to me!

The Finlinsons said...

Hahaha! That is so funny! I love learning random things about people. It really makes me smile.

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Love you!