Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Thanks Paityn for the picture I took it from your blog
Ben playing pool

Carlie singing to High School Musical on the wii
More of Carlie and her friends
Ligretto our favorite card game.


Rachel and Breta with there grand babies
Tyson and Bethany with their beautiful baby
The young marrieds
We had some friends over from our old ward for new years. We had a wonderful dinner. It was a lot of fun. We enjoyed visiting and playing games. The old people had their party upstairs and the young one partied down stairs. We are very blessed to have such great friends. We are very blessed that our children have such great friends.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a fun New Year's Eve party. I love the picture of the baby with the Happy New Year hat on. So cute!

Tawni said...

how much fun for you guys!

Bobs said...

I would love to go to your girls night but see I think I'll be trying to have a baby right about then. Sound fun though! Tell every one hi!

Unknown said...

still sad i had to miss that to go hit the "single party scene" which = not my scene!

next one- i'm so there!