Thursday, December 18, 2008

Carlie's I am from.....


I am from Douglas Scott Elder and Barbara Jeanne Merrill Elder.

I am from growing up in the same house my whole life while going to 6 different schools before High School.

I am from being my dad’s “Carlie-Carlie” and always having fun with him.

I am from the outside, always wanting to have as much fun as I possibly can.

I am from always wanting to be with my good, close friends and those whom I know love me.

I am from keeping busy with all my many after school activities such as homework, dance and now cheer.

I am from having the same birthday as my mom.

I am from being like my dad, right down to his eating habits.

I am from my cabin and all the fun up there.

I am from four wheelers, pond swimming, snow mobiling and sledding.

I am from the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.

I am from a great family.

I am from heaven.

I am from Australia – well always hoping I was and wanting to move there.

I am from private schools.

I am from dancing and going crazy.

I am from always getting hurt and hurting myself.

I am from never knowing what I’m going to do next.

I am from you; my wonderful grandpa Merrill.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a cool project- i like it a lot! it's fun to read what makes them who they are....