Monday, December 15, 2008

Jason's I am from....


I am from…

by Jason Evans

I am from Cheryl.

I am from Wayne.

I am from John and Pearl Leffue.

I am from Richard and Irene Evans.

I am from The Oregon Trail.

I am from climbing trees.

I am from Nintendo.

I am from the Vance Family.

I am from Douglas, Chandler, Prescott Valley, and Mesa.

I am from fishing in the White Mountains with my grandpa.

I am from Mountain View High School.

I am from the Paraguayan countryside.

I am from wake-, skate-, snow-, and long-boarding.

I am from math, science and computers.

I am from Arizona State and Brigham Young Universities.

I am from ten minute dance parties.

I am from card and board games.

I am from the Manti Temple.

I am from my beautiful bride, Jessie Alexis Elder Evans.

I am from a merciful Father in Heaven.

I am from knowing where I am from.

No comments: