Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I got half a couch!

Half a couch.






After being in our home a few months we realized that our couch was not big enough for our family to gather on together. It was way cute but small. So Scott let me order a new one, and put the other one in our room. ( It is so cute in our room I love it) So I did. We order a sectional. But the manufacture messed up, and we only got half a couch. So Sad. I guess I have to wait another eight weeks. So that is half my couch. But don't you love the accessories! Four Chairs is the best!! Come see.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I love it! It will look great in your house. I also love all the decorations!!

andrea said...

Adorable! Could you come decorate my hose? Yours is so cute. :)

Anita said...

love it, it would fit perfectly in our tiny little apartment.

Love your Christmas decor, so beautiful. I have to scale back this year, because we just don't have the room with two more adults living in our space....sigh....
I love Christmas time.

Lindy @Four Chairs:) said...

I finally got in!! Love your blog, not sure where to comment! Your house is great and so are you! Loves! Lindy

Cheryl said...

It looks beautiful! I love all your decorations too!