Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rylie's I am from


I am from Scott and Barbara Elder

I am from Orem UT.

I am from the arms of a loving Heavenly Father.

I am form two sisters and one brother.

I am from daddy daughter dates, girl’s camp, and fun church activities.

I am from hot chocolate.

I am from dancing in the Nut Cracker, point shoes, and ballet slippers.

I am from fun family trips.

I am from babysitting and making good money.

I am from skiing every Friday with my mom and friends.

I am from snowmobiling, four wheeling, rhino riding, and swimming in the pond.

I am from early morning scripture study.

I am from good friends.

I am from kind parents.

I am form the smell of a fresh Christmas tree.

I am from subbing for Santa on Christmas Eve night.

I am from Christmas at the cabin.

I am from fire places.

I am from mud after a long rain at the cabin.

I am from girls trips.

I am from the best grandpa any one could ask for!

No comments: