Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can we do it again next week?

I love getting cards!
My kid gave this to me for mother's day.
Jason, Jessie, Rylie and Carlie cooking dinner. I didn't have to lift a finger.
The best mother's day ever!! I woke up to a text from Geoff (he is in Long Island NY for summer sales) 7:25 am "Happy Mother's day!" Yes he was thinking of me. Then Carlie and Rylie made me breakfast Yummy. Went to church. It was so good all the talks on motherhood.
Came home Jessie and Jason were her already cooking dinner. Carlie and Rylie jumped right in to help. It was so good. We ate outside the weather was so nice. Then I opened cards and the gift that my kids gave me. I cried. I am so blessed. I am so proud of my kids. I love being a mother. The hardest thing I have ever done but the most rewarding. Thank you Scott, Jason, Jessie, Geoff, Carlie and Rylie for making my Mother's day the best ever. Can we do it agian next week?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad you had a great day! I love the skirt you made and your sweet tribute to your mom. Tell Scott happy birthday too! It's always fun to see what you are up too!! Thanks for all you do for Jason and Jessie! Have a great day!