Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

I am the cute blond sitting on my Dad's lap.


Motherhood is the greatest potential influence ether of good or ill in human life. She who paints a masterpiece or writes a book that will influence millions deserves the admiration of mankind; but she who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt throughout generations to come...deserves the highest honor that a man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. -President David O. Mckay

I want to pay a tribute to my Mother. She loved her calling as a mother. She raised six wonderful children all who are active in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints and were married in the LDS Temple. All my bothers and sisters are the best example to me. They love the Lord and serve him. Our family is not without trials and hardship but we will endure with faith. We were taught to love the Lord and turn to him and trust him. Thank you mom for being my mother. I can't wait to have you hold me in your arms again. I miss you. I want my children to have the blessings that I have because I of a mother's love.

Happy Mother's day to all you mothers out there!!

1 comment:

Debbie Allen said...

Awesome lady she was.