Friday, May 15, 2009

End of school activities.

Joe, Mel, Rylie, Maggie, Tyler, and Carlie
Beautiful girls!!

Rylie's class had a bowling activity to day. Rylie, Lydia and I went. We had a lot of fun. We find out that Lydia is an awesome bowler and well Rylie and I, not so good. Then the girls had a last chance dance in Mel's back yard. The girls had fun. Not their favorite dance but a good one. They wish more people would come.

One more activity for the school. Rylie and I are going to Mexico for the service trip. We will be going to a Mayan Village to:
*Provide Medical care
*Rebuild Teacher Housing
*Repair School Buildings
*Fix the Well System
Carlie got to go last year and is really sad the she can't go this year because of OHS cheer. We will miss her! Yay for Rylie and I.

4 comments:

andrea said...

Lot's of fun stuff, and how fantastic to go provide service like that.....hope you don't get the dreaded flu! ;)

Jessie said...

These are such cute pictures! I'm so glad my sisters have such great friends.

Cheryl said...

Your girls are so adorable! Sounds like a fun trip to Mexico! It was great to see you last week-end. I'm looking forward to summer vacation only four more days of school!

brittany said...

Wow, that is so neat that you guys are going to Mexico to serve! That sounds like brandon's dream.