Monday, May 4, 2009

A late happy birthday to my love.

Brick Oven chocolate cake. ( I call it lard cake yuck)
The happy birthday song.
Blocks from Granny
Muddy
Scott's birthday was April 21. I thought what would Scott like to do on his birthday? Go to the cabin! He loves it there and we call it "Dad's favorite place". So we went just him and I. Dumb idea. It is so muddy and still has snow. We got stuck. What help am I? None! I felt so bad. Here it is his birthday and we are stuck. So he has to get us unstuck by himself. Sweating, muddy, and miserable. Happy Birthday Scott. Bummer. Note to self. Don't go to the cabin in April.

The blocks from Granny are to replace some that got burned when he was young. Long story and one that is told as a teaching moment to our children. Thank you Granny.

Brick oven is usually where we go for family birthdays. I do not like the Chocolate cake but Jessie, Carlie and Scott do.

Happy Birthday Scott, the love of my life. You make me so happy! I hope you know how blessed I feel to have you for my eternal companion.

No comments: