Friday, May 8, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!

My cute Geoffrey
My cute Jessie

When my kids were little I would take them to Wheeler Farm in SLC. We would milk the cows, feed the ducks, go on hay rides and have a picnic. This was always so fun for us. Well this one time when we went and the kids milked the cows. When we got home that night we were at the dinner table and Geoff said to his dad "Dad have you ever squeezed pee out of a cow"? How funny is that Geoff thought that he was helping the cow go to the bathroom. He didn't know he was getting milk out of the cow.

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

Barb - Hey i made our blog private and I want to include you! So please send me your email or blog log in so I can add you! Plus I had the twins and I know you would want to see picts! So email me at nicolleahlmann@yahoo.com

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

That is ADORABLE!!

Macie said...

I love that story! Kids are so funny.

Kellie said...

That is so funny! Loved it!!