Thursday, May 14, 2009

The pool is OPENED!

Saturday Scott and Rylie clean the pool cover to get it ready.
Rylie jumps in.
When we open the pool there is always a competition to be the first one in. Rylie really wanted to be that person. Rylie and her friend Katylin were dress and ready when Carlie ran and jump in with her cloths on. The pool just got opened and the heater just turned up. Freezing! Carlie won but Rylie still wanted to jump in. And that's all. No swimming that day. To cold. But we can't wait!! Just give me some HOT weather and I am in!!Come join us for a swim in the pool real soon!!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm on my way! Hey, I think my neighbors just bought a house in your little circle. Call me!

Anita said...

How fun, if I could swim I'd be there...

Macie said...

Fun! I wish we could come swim with you. We'll be there next summer!

Shea said...

Can I come? :)