Sunday, April 10, 2016

Another Birthday Post

Flowers from Justin W Breece (A business friend of Scott's)
They are beautiful! 

Birthday cards are a tradition that Scott has brought into our family. It truly is one of my highlights. Scott spends a long time in the Hallmark store for every occasion. He picks out the perfect card and it must be a Hallmark Card. 
This years birthday card: "Love is the most beautiful gift two people can give" (Open card) Since we've been together, you've given me something so priceless that it's hard to describe..... and that's your unconditional love. With you, there are no barriers, no holding back, no halfway measures. With you, there is honesty, tenderness, and total, unquestioning trust. With you, I can open up and be a much better person than I ever thought possible. So today I want to thank you for such a beautiful gift.... to thank you for giving me such an incredible love.  Happy Birthday.
His personal not..... Dear Barb, this card perfectly, and beautifully, expresses the feelings of my heart for you. You truly are a "beautiful gift" from God-to me, your children, grandchildren and everyone you come in contact with. All my Love Forever, Scott, Your Eternal Companion.
My children also gave me cards that brought me to tears of  joy.
Carlie's and my Celebration and yummy cake. 
My kids gave me these Sunglasses from Brighton. I really wanted them. I love them but I don't know what Ian thinks. 
This birthday was one that I really enjoyed. I woke up and decided to look for the love of God in my life. I went to the temple and my sweet friend Kellie Thayer was working and she was in the initiatory with me in. It was a very special experience. (Kellie and I have been friends since Collage years. A few years ago we served in a YSA RS Presidency together and we work out together at Karve. She is one of my dearest friends) Also at the temple working was a friend of Scott's Elaine. She is a Hutchinson from California the family that introduced Scott to the Gospel. Just another reminder of God's love. This family changed my life. If Scott had not excepted the gospel he would not be my husband and I would not of been blessed with the wonderful children that I have. I came out of the temple and the SUN was SHINING! Yes knows me and God loves me. Then I went and worked out with my Karve family at Karve. I am grateful for a healthy body and to have found a workout the pushes me to my limit and I have never felt better. Physically, emotionally and spiritually. Then I took lunch to Carlie at her work. (It's her birthday too)  God knows me and loves me and has blessed me with such an amazing daughter I get to share my birthday with. The SUN is still SHINNING! Then Scott and I went to Park City to walk around holding hands and to have dinner. We went to a few shops and we really enjoyed the Art Galleries. We ended up eating at Chimayo Restaurant. We loved it! The SUN is still SHINNING! We came home and enjoyed the evening together watching American Idol. It was the perfect day. I know God knows me and loves me and my family. God is Good! 
Carlie at work. She is kind, beautiful, talented and everyone loves her!


God is aware of each one of us and he provides a way for us to come unto him. Here is Scott's testimony of The Book of Mormon. Read it and come to know God and his love for you. 

No comments: