Saturday, April 23, 2016

Scott's 58th Birthday

 Happy birthday! You are my everything! Life is good with you. You have face challenges that make you the man you are today. You see life "just right" you believe in and trust your God. You're strong, you're kind, and you're good. Our children are so blessed to have you as their father. I hope your birthday includes a beautiful bike ride and all your birthday wishes come true!

I choose YOU. And I'll choose YOU over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing YOU. Happy birthday Scott! Today was a fun day celebrating YOU! 



Thank you everyone for your thoughtful birthday wishes. I had a great day today. Started out with a meditating bike ride up Provo Canyon and then spent the day with Barb.

 Vegetarian Lettuce Warps
 Ma Po Tofu
 Scott and I spent the day together running errands and went to dinner at PF Chang's  
🎉
Cards are a bid deal in our family. A tradition that Scott has carried on from his family. I love a good card. Scott got some really sweet cards from his children. 

For you, Dad on your birthday- If everyone had a father like you, what a wonderful world this would be...
Because then, everyone would grow up knowing they were safe, protected. and loved...
Everyone would know what it means to have someone to believe in-someone who believes in you, too...
Everyone would have the chance to make the most of themselves and be the best they could be...
Everyone would be given the opportunity, and the joy, that our family's fen given...
...by having a father as supportive, as caring, as simply wonderful as you. Happy Birthday with love.

Scott is a great father, good man and a wonderful Husband we are all so best because of the love he so freely gives. 

Someone posted this on Scott FB wall. I love it!


Happy Birthday Scott! You are my greatest example of perfect faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. 
Kind words from Karen Tebbs who loves Scott and use to work for him. 
From Dave McCoy -Scott, My main man and good friend. Happy birthday. I hope you have an incredible day. Love you brother.
From Stacy Elder-Happy birthday! Thanks for being such a great granddaddy, father-in-law, and dad to all of us! I love that you and Geoff have a good relationship, means so much to him. Love you so much! Have a great day.
From Carlie- It's been a hectic day at work so I'm a little late to the game, but  happy birthday daddy! you're the best example to have in someone's life and you've always been my number one. Thanks for being my dad and everything else you do for me. Love You! Happy Birthday
From Geoff- I called to wish you a Happy birthday! I hope you've had a good day today! Mom sent a video of you going on a bike ride. I love that you do what you love. Thanks for being such a great example of how to be a father and a husband friend. We sent you a gift to your house let me know if you got it. 

No comments: