Sunday, April 10, 2016

Clayton gives his first talk in Primary.



Before we come to earth we lived in Heaven with our Heavenly Family. We knew we would have to leave our Heavenly home and not live with Heavenly Father.

While we were away from Him, all of us would make mistakes. Our Heavenly Father knew and love each one of us. He knew we would need help, so He planned a way to help us
.
We needed a Savoir to pay for our mistakes and teach us how to return to Heavenly Father. Heavenly Father said, "Whom shall I send?" Jesus Christ said, "Here I am, send me"
.
Jesus Christ came to earth and died and was resurrected. he is our Savior. Because of Him we can live again with our families forever. 
In the name of Jesus Christ amen. 

How cute is the Evans family. Clayton did an amazing job and didn't even seem nervous. He is such a good boy. I sure love my Clayton boy.

No comments: