Thursday, April 7, 2016

Birthday Wishes




Happy Birthday, 

Barb!

So happy you had such a WONDERFUL evening at Chimayo! We will go anytime!
The photo of you two (at Chimayo) is one 
of my favorite things about you! 
You are tender and kind; you are passionate about all 
of your family relationships and you work at them.
You are sooooooo good, just plain good! 
You put things first that are of eternal worth, 
I love that! 
You do hard things sooo very well!
You serve endlessly, 
I can't count the number of times you mentioned you were taking your dad to the doctor. 
Day after day, week after week...
with sweetness in your voice and love in your heart.
You are fun, colorful, and adventurous! 
That makes it so fun to go places with you!
You are a doer!!
I'm grateful you were sent to me as a friend, 
because you bless my life whenever we cross paths.
I think your description of Carlie
is how I would describe you... 
                        I love everything about you! 
Grateful you are part of my life sweet friend,
Love lots, Diana Jesperson

Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life that can make you smile. πŸ˜ƒ I know I posted this picture before of my sweet Carlie but it is one of my favorites. Happy birthday to my Carlie. I prayed and fasted for this sweet girl to come into our family for Y.E.A.R.S! (It felt like forever) What a gift from God she has been. Carlie is such a joy! EVERYONE loves Carlie! She is courageous, adventurous, hard-working, compassionate, caring, giving, honest and a good friend to all. I love everything about her πŸ’–



Happy birthday to my wonderful friend Barb @barbjelder6 who is such an example of someone filled with love, faith, hope, and charity. She makes everyone feel loved and welcomed and personally gets to know them, even if they are just the guy that works in produce!! She has a gift with people and is a great example as a wife, mother and friend. She has truly made my life better. Hope she is spoiled, as she deserves, on this beautiful dayπŸ’— From Jackie Williamson



Thanks, Facebook, for sharing this gem of a photo with me today. These are some of my favorite people, and TWO of them are celebrating a birthday today!! Happy Birthday Mom and Carlie, hope today is amazing just like you 😘 From Jessie Evans



A very Happy birthday to our beautiful Barb!! Karve Lindon loves you. 

πŸ’œπŸ’œ



This is another one of my happy places! Thank you Brooke Kempton Hatch for the great workout on my birthday! I love my Karve family. I am so blessed because of you. I love Karve.



Happy Birthday to the most amazing person I am so lucky and blessed beyond words that you married me. I wish you many more happy birthdays.

Here are some birthday wishes from last year to Carlie and I

Jessie- Okay everyone! Tell me one thing you like about Mom and Carlie!
Todd-Barb: always smiling/happy
Carlie: good attitude about life

Rylie-I like Carlie because she funny and fun and can make any time a good time.
I like mom because she is kind and caring towards every one.

Jessie-I love that Mom and I have such a close relationship and we like to call each other when we're driving. I love spending time with Carlie and laughing with her, and I love how my kid's faces light up when they see Aunt Carlie.

Me-I like/love Carlie's beautiful smile followed with her contagious laugh that makes her eyes smile. She is kind, she is smart, she is important! I love everything about her! Many gifts and talents that she so kind heartily shares with the world! I adore her!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Carlie-Thanks fam!❤️ I love barb because even tho she got stuck with a crazy, can't sit still, looking for the next adventure daughter like me she still always says the sweetest things about me and makes me feel special in my own way! And like I'm the best hairstylist and can conquer the worldπŸ‘Œ

Stacy-Barb- I love that you are a friend to anyone. And you make others feel important

Carlie-I love that you always like to have fun, and that you are so nice to my little family

Stacy-Happy happy birthday to the best mother in law ever! You are one of the happiest, prettiest, most selfless people I know. You are constantly thinking of everyone else around you. Everyone just loves you. I hope you have a great day. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I didn't send you a card or gift because I will see you next week and I'm bringing it with. I would love to take you to lunch, maybe we could go to wild zucchini if you want!

Love you both!

Geoff- Momma- I love your positive attitude and constant thought of others. As they say "She'd give the shirt off her back for anyone" that's how it goes right? πŸ˜‰ you truly are a great friend and example to everyone around you. Everyone loves barb. I love you
Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day you are such a great mother I'm so grateful for you. Love you!

Ps Stacy is bringing a gift for you when she comes to utah this week

Car Car- You're purple hair is sexy as hell. Jk, it makes you look homeless but I think it's a trendy thing now so I love it. As they say "I do what I want" for reals I love you and when you set your mind on something you do it

Katelyn Williams-Dear barbin, thank you for your mother/friend type role in my life! I wouldn't triad ya for a thing! Happy birthday

Rachel-Happy birthday my dear friend! I hope you are having a great day and getting spoiled by everyone!! Thanks for always being there for me, being such a great example, and knowing how to lift me up!πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Diana Jesperson-Happy, happy birthday to an absolutely amazing woman and friend! You now share a BD with Sarah, our newest grand baby! Born this morning bright and early!!! (to Ryan & Becky). Have a WONDERFUL day sweet Barb!

Sangvane-Happy Birthday to the sweetest women out there!! I love you.

I am so happy that you love those shorts!! I love them on you,everything looks great on you!  Have a great birthday!!

Taylor-Mama Barb happy birthday!!!! I love you forever....I hope you have the best day!!! 😘😘😘

Tammy-Happy birthday again my very dear friend. Have a perfect day!  I love you.

Chelsea-Happy birthday mama barb!! Love you 😘

Jill-It's your birthday today, happy happy happy birthday to the sweetest, kindest most amazing person I know truly you inspire me always, and always make me want to be a better person. I'm so so extremely blessed to have you in my life!!!! Love you so much you will never know how much you have done for me and my family. Are you around tmr I have a little something for you?

Lindy-Happy Birthday my dear friend. I lovest😘
5/21/15 Was just thinking about you this morning and how awesome you are😘. Xo have a great day!

Judy- I think you are quite awesome! You have many talents    and gifts one of them is you are a "people person" You love people and look for the best in them and then you let them know that and they leave your presence feeling uplifted. I love you and thanks for your good and Christ Like example!

Scott-you are what the meaning of Easter is all about-Love and forgiveness-The atonement. You are a wonderful example of that to me and your children. All of my love forever Scott

4/6/2016
Jessica Washburn-My dear friend Barb, thinking of you this special day and wishing you a very happy birthday! The world is a better place because of you! Xoxo!

Janae Jacobs-Beautiful beautiful barb!!!!! Happy happy birthday! I hope today is perfect for you and that you guys party all day long! Love you so so so very much!!!!

No comments: