Saturday, April 2, 2016

Easter Dinner with the people I love!!

 How to Love Book a gift for each of my children. Easter cards for everyone! Scott is the best card giver and writes a love note to each one of us. 
.





I love Easter and I am grateful for my testimony of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and my relationship with him.  
I truly stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.

I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,

That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died.

Jessie, Jason, Norah, Clayton, Ian, Owen, Carlie and her friend Alyssa Morrison, Rylie and Todd came for dinner. This was Owen's first Sunday dinner of many to come.

From the Book How to Love-Letting go of Notions
The notion and ideas we have about happiness can entrap us. We forget they are just notions and ideas. Our idea of happiness may just be the very thing that's preventing us from being happy. When we are caught up in a belief that happiness should take a particular form, we fail we to see the opportunities for joy that are right in front of us.



Life is good and FYI I was born on a Easter Sunday.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Christ.

 I cannot tell you all the witnesses I have received and I hope to never stop receiving witnesses that He lives and that He loves us. I want to stand before Him and know that I bore testimony of Him and that I didn't turn my back on Him. How I love our Savior Jesus Christ and how grateful I am that He Is Risen.

No comments: